My central Hub- Organize your home

There may be several places in your home where you can find bills, receipts, important documents etc.  But every home needs a hub. A central station will help keep you organized and save time. It is also your go-to place to find things, and perhaps inspire new projects and ideas.

Currently mine is visible from the front entrance so it must not also be functional but pretty. Definitely well designed. Here I will keep my daily planner, agenda, phone(s) recent files, kids school/activity papers, etc. There are many great blogs that have neat little organization print outs and labels. I just want it simply organized. Clean black marker to label my files is all that is necessary. For me anyhow, I just need to simplify not over think. IHeart Organizing has some great labels if that'll keep you organized and pumped to keep up the organization!

Image via trendspanarna.nu
Create your own central hub station with these items!



All these items are from Ikea! Besides the renowned Ranarp series of lamp, could you even tell? They have some very well designed and affordable items! Love. Feel free to look around your house for similar items to pull off this look as I have!

1>> Sinnlig Candle 5$
2>> Pallra Storage  8$
3>> Beteende Vase 35$
4>> Finlir series of Frames 17$ (Great for sliding in important notes, mini calendar, photos, event tickets, whatever! How awesome is that?!?!
5>> Vinage Bowl  10$ (Makes a perfect catch-all! Keys, sunglasses, mail to mail out, etc).
6>> Rekarne Pine Table. 129$ Perfect size for a hall hub station, such as mine.
7>> Esbjorn Chair 119$ Slim and modern in design. Nicely offsets console.
8>> Ranarp table lamp. 40$

Then have fun setting it up and pledging organization from here on out!

Here's what I've done!


I put together all my essentials. Like my files (in the neat black leather box). A place to put all my bills, receipts, keys, and inspiration boards!


I used hits of colour that are found in the adjacent spaces.


This candle is from HomeSense.  It is Kate Spade, Coconut and Bamboo. It smells amazing! I love the natural wood container it comes in too. $8


It's a great place to sit and blog! 


xoxo,




© Design Tendencies
Maira Gall